USB 2.0 to HDMI Converter Overview.
- Converts Any Standard USB 2.0 Port to a HDMI Output.
- Supports output resolutions of up to 1080p (1920 x 1080).
- Audio taken from Line Out or Headphone connection is mixed into the HDMI output.
- Also features a 3.5mm audio output to retain the ability to connect Headphones.
- Completely powered from the USB connection - No need for external Power Supply.
- Compatible with both PC and Mac.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
- Simple setup - Install driver software, plug in and use!
|USB 2.0 to HDMI Converter Technical Specifications.|
||Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080).|
||USB 2.0 Connector Type A.|
||HDMI or DVI (with an Adaptor).|
|Supported Operating Systems:
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.|
|Product Dimensions (mm):
This USB to HDMI Converter provides the versitility of converting any standard USB 2.0 port to a HDMI output connection. This unit will enable virtually any PC or Mac to connect to a High Definition Display (HD TV or Projector etc.) via a standard HDMI Cable.
This compact device will enable you to enjoy crystal clear High Definition video along with the convenience of mixing in the audio taken from the line out or headphone connection into the HDMI output.